In my portfolio you will find a collection of work that I have done throughout my senior year of high school in my digital photography class. There are a variety of things that we have done in class. Not only have we worked with pictures but we have also done text effects. I really enjoy my portfolio. I think it shows the progression I have gone through. It’s cool to see how much better you get each time. Little by little you see a change here or there. Slowly but surely they add up though.
Over the course of this semester I have learned numerous things. I have learned how to blend and combine images, add shadows and reflections, adjust lighting in pictures, morph things and duplicate objects. I have learned so much. I love this class I feel like everyday I’m in here just helps me with the next day. It’s really fun. One thing I really struggled with was executing my ideas. I could not stick to one thing. Every time I tried doing something my mind would wander and want to do something else. I also had troubles transferring my ideas into actual work. I would come up with a picture in my head and it would come out completely different on the computer. In the future I can discuss my ideas with others. Seeing other peoples work and hearing their views really helps me come up with my own ideas. It gets my juices flowing.
Some of my influences have been the artists we have studied this year, my peers, my teacher as well as myself and family There is some work that I have done that I’m like I do not want to repeat that so it always makes me want to do it that much better. My peers have done amazing jobs. I have seen growth in like the emotion of my pictures. Before I feel like they were kind of just snapshots but now I feel like I can actually see some meaning actually behind the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment